Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018 - (Writing 2nd Draft)





















Boing ! Boing ! I could hear the springs on the tramp. Before I try doing a backflip I had to learn. Here I am on the floor rolling backwoods learning what it feels like in mid air doing a backflip. After learning I tried doing a backflip barely missing the ledge. After a handful of tries I got the hang of it and landed my first backflip. When I landed my backflip I moved 1 more level up and done a backflip off a very small ledge. Before I try doing a backflip on a normal tramp I keeped on doing it on a ledge so I got better but when I tried on the tramp and done a massive fail so   ended up doing a backflip off a small ledge.

7 comments:

  1. nice story about jump but the end dosent make a little secne

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you land on your head like me your writing is awesome I want to go again

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice on kayden i really liked it at jump when we were doing backflips

    ReplyDelete
  4. it dosen't make secne at the end so maby reread ur writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kayden My name is Marta.
    I like how you used wow words and how you practiced first of how to do a back flip. Did you go any where else besides jump? This reminds me of when I was at home on my tramp trying to do a back flip but I had to go on the tree and do it so I did a small one.I am so jealous that you went and I didn't. Hope you had fun, Blog you Later

    ReplyDelete